Saturday, September 15, 2007


Well since I haven't had any offers on hiring me I decided to send out some more resumes. I applied at 7 more places. With the exception Relic they were all small studios that I haven't even heard of. Some have shipped titles but most have not, which could be a little bit sketchy. So even if I did get a job at one of these places they might not be very organized or on the ball. However I'm desperate and you never know. These types of places are usualy started by ex-employees of somewhere else.

Now since I don't have a job and probably won't be getting on before October I'm faced with a difficult choice of moving for October 1st, or staying in Kelowna and working at COBS while I continue to try and get a job remotely. I think my odds of landing a job are better if I'm in town and can easily go for an interview when they ask, but I still haven't even been asked yet.

I'm going to have to think about this a fair bit. I'd like to move, but I don't like the idea of having to scramble to get a job once I'm in Vancouver. I'll likely have to apply all over to get a temp job in case it takes me a while to get back into the game industry. We shall see.

No comments: