Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Days off!

So starting today I have 2 days off in a row! Doesn't sound like much but it's been weeks coming.

Last night I did a guest comic for Sydney's comic strip while she was at work. You can see it here http://rapidfirecomic.blogspot.com/.

Today I've got to start working on my zombie swap project. I won't say much about it in case it doesn't turn out like I hope. However it should be most excellent *grin*

Still no word on finding a new job. I think I might have to send out more resumes or something. Unfortunately that means applying at plaes that haven't really established a track record yet and may not have any idea as to what they are doing. I can also start emailing non-game related developers too. They usually want database related skills though, and I don't have a whole lot of experience with that. However they often pay better and don't have much overtime required. I hate finding a job.

No comments: