Monday, September 24, 2007

Zombie Swap Package

Today I packed up and sent away my beautiful Zombie Swap package. I was sad to see it go, it's pretty awesome. I will be making another one for myself. In fact I knew that as I worked on this one because I bought supplies to make a second one ;)

So here it is folks in all it's glory. It's an Emergency Zombie Defence Station. Think of it like a fire extingusher, no home should be without one. It's akin to an emergency eye wash station, or a first aid station, or some other kind of industrial safety station.

It features a transparent plexiglass cover that doubles as a riot shield and straps on to your arm. It also has a sawed off shotgun mounted to it along with shotgun shells for it. Since ammunition can be scarce during the zombpocalypse there is also a machete inside the case. When coupled with the riot shield you'll become a zombie hacking machine!

Along with the awesome case I made one of those safety and instructional signs that you would see near something like this. I got it printed and laminated at Staples and it turned out beautifuly. It's pretty sweet and I'm really proud of it.

So here it is.....

4 comments:

Syd said...

This is brilliant and you are my hero. . . . The shipping is going to be through the roof, but your swap partner is going to be thrilled!
You know. . . if I were to *hint* get something like this *hint* for Christmas *hint or my birthday *hint hint* that would be *hint* alright with me *hinthinthinthint*

Syd said...

Also - the lace is a really nice backdrop for a Zombie Outbreak Station. . .

John said...

I thought the lace really classed it up a notch. Just because there's a zombie outbreak it doesn't mean we can't still look nice or throw a dinner party once in a while.

Paul Harvey said...

Are you able to produce a list of the required materials and a how-to guide to build one of these? I know one of my friends would love it if he were to receive one of these as a present