Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Another Day

So yesterday night I painted my Ben Folds shirt. It turned out nice, but it can be tough to see if the light isn't on it because the shirt is brown and the paint is black. I used a paint with a velveteen finish instead of a matte, which is why it only reflects the light at certain angles. But overall I like it. I'd post some pictures but I don't know where the camera is. Darn.

I started knitting the sweater I was going to make for Syd. I'm working with a really nice deep purple yarn. I think it will be quite nice when it's finished. However it will take some time as I've never knit anything this big before.

I also made a Craftster account, which really doesn't mean much because I haven't posted anything yet, but I will soon.

I'm going to start packing my stuff up again. I started a while back thinking I would be moving sooner. It's tough to stay here and even tougher to leave, but in order to get on with my life I have to go. I think I'll book a flight so I have a deadline to work towards.

Speaking of deadlines I think it's safe to say I won't be finishing that article for AI Wisdom 4. That is really unfortunate as that was a really exciting prospect and would have been a big boost to my resume. However I have totally lost faith and interest in myself since the breakup and I just couldn't bring myself to focus on it when my whole world falling apart around me. I'll probably regret not doing it later, but right now it's not the biggest issue in my life. I feel bad for letting everyone down though :(

I think once I get back home with my parents and I get a job I'll be distracted enough to function. I find it really tough to stay here now because I spend most of the day with Sydney, but we aren't really having fun doing it. I just don't know what else to do and I feel really terrible that we aren't able to make the most of our time together. I don't think we can get excited about spending time together again unless we don't get it very often.

No comments: