Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Finally Photos!

Hey I found the camera and got some pictures posted. Awesome now my blog isn't just boring old text about my stinky old feelings!

This first picture is really freakin' cool. Those are little shrimp made out of bendy straws. Pretty neat huh? It's like origami but with straws. There is nothing but cutting and folding, no glue or tape. They are my first three atempts so thy aren't great, but I'm going to try some more. They are pretty cute.

The two pictures below are obviously my Bob Ross and Ben Folds shirts. The Ben Folds shirt look really bad in this picture, I don't think it is as hard to see in real life, but it isn't as clear as I would have liked. I'm thinking about the text I want to add to it. Probably "Rock This Bitch" because it's a trademark of his live shows. I need to be less uptight about wearing a shirt with bitch written on it ;)




No comments: