Saturday, June 16, 2007

Been a few days...

So it's been a few days since my last post. I'm amazed at how that time went by so quickly. I guess I haven't been on the computer in a few days.

Well not too much has happened, but at the same time lots is going on. I booked my flight back to BC. A big, difficult step towards being alone again. Mind you I won't be alone I'm going to live with my parents through the summer and get a Joe job somewhere. It's been a pretty sad couple of days though at times. Tim came up from London yesterday for Connell's birthday party and an early father's day party. I said goodbye to him this morning because I won't be seeing him again before I leave. That was tough. We haven't had enough time together but he has been a second father to me.

Connell's party went really well though. His grandparents came over and we had a full house of guests. We had a lovely dinner, one of the best I've had in a long time. I think everyone had a lot of fun, it was really nice to be a part of it.

I'm starting to pack up. I need to get a large box to take with me on the plane for my computer and rabbit hutch, but aside from that I think I've got everything I need together. I'll have a ship a box or two by greyhound, but I had to do that when I moved out here too.

Nothing planned for today, maybe give Cory and Robyn a call tonight to see if they want to get together before I leave. That friendship has gone downhill somewhat since the breakup :(. We just haven't kept in touch. Tomorrow we are all heading to Kirkfield for father's day with Melody's parents and family. It's going to be tough when we head home because I won't be seeing them again before my flight on Thursday.

No comments: