Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Not much to say

Well I don't really have anything good to say, I just feel that too much time has passed without me blogging anything.

Things are going pretty piss poor right now. My Dad has been trying to control everything I do for the last 2 days and is belittling me at every turn. My cousin is staying with us tonight so my Dad is using that as leverage to get me to do what he wants. When he found out I have tomorrow off he told me what I'm going to be doing. Same with friday I have to come straight home after work because I get to go golfing. I don't even want to go into the details on things, suffice it to say he's just making me even more miserable.

I'm trying to look for a job in Vancouver right now, or at least I was until my Dad interupted me to do various things for him. I really want out of here as soon as possible. I know I'm not emotionally ready to face the city again but I have to or I'm never going to feel better. I haven't been feeling too good lately.

I'm still finding myself having a hard time coming to the terms of reality. I just can't accept things the way they are and I keep putting a false positive spin on things in my head. I think starting over in Burnaby might allow me to finally move on with things. I just find myself living in memories and longing to be back experiencing them again. The past is a really nice place to visit because you can skip over all the bad and only see the good times. It's hard to resist its allure. It makes this reality seem like an impossible nightmare.

No comments: