Thursday, August 30, 2007

Knitting

Today I bought myself a pair of Addi Turbos! They are the nicest knitting needles I've ever used. They are so smooth and easy to knit with; it's a real joy.

You can also see the progress I've made on my practice Tomten jacket. I'm about a quarter to a third of the way to the start of the arm pit region. I think that the jacket will fit a 24" waist when it's finished. I'm really not sure what I'll do with it when it's finished. If you know anyone with a child that size let me know and you are welcome to it. Otherwise I guess I'll have save it for my own baby or donate it to somewhere?

So far I'm really enjoying it. It feels good to be knitting again and somehow having my own pair of awesome needles makes it that much better. I love my Addi's!

No comments: