Saturday, August 25, 2007

Went golfing

So yeah I went golfing yesterday. My cousin came to Kelowna at the start of the week for a visit and stayed at our place for a couple of days. I haven't had a chance to talk to him since his Dad's funeral this spring, and I didn't really get much of a chance then. Because of this I wasn't able to do any of my own activities for a few days so my resumes remain unsent and I'm pretty tired from being forced to stay up and visit.

The golf game was fun though. I hadn't been golfing in many years and I was only 2 strokes behind my grandpa and 6 behind my dad. I wasn't in very good condition to go out golfing as I was sore and tired from work before going out, but I still enjoyed myself.

I've made my list of places to apply at in Vancouver for work. I'm really worried about making this move for some reason. It sort of freaks me out to be on my own again. I want to be back on my feet, but getting there is really emotionally draining. I can't wait for the time 3 months from now when I'm settled in.

No comments: